#FollowFriday: Blog Edition
I think FollowFriday also works for blogs, so today I'm going to recommend a few smart blogs I think you should be following:
- The Book Publicity Blog -- Ok, if you read our blog you're probably already following this one but it's a must-read for publicity types.
- Enlightened Business -- Scott Jeffrey consistently provides smart tips, resources and ideas for creative professionals
- Lisa Tener's Writing Blog -- Wondering how to find an agent? Need help with your proposal? Working on an internet platform? Lisa's your coach.
- Michael Hyatt's Blog -- Mike's blog gets plenty of good publicity because he's earned it with quality content. A must for leaders in the publishing industry and beyond.
- BookPros[e] -- Everything from distribution info to how to use quotation marks correctly.
- Texas Pages Blog -- Michael Merschel is one of the best book review editors in the country and does a fabulous job of providing Texas literary content here.
- Follow The Reader -- We love NetGalley and the many cool things they do, including this blog.
- GalleyCat -- This is my favorite publishing industry blog--Jason and Ron do a tremendous job day in and day out.
- Welcome to Optimism -- This is my wild card pick. W+K is leading ad agency and this is their UK blog. Great insight into the creative process. I'm a huge fan.